All State will provide a commitment to using only environmentally sound practices in all facets of work.
The All State is committed to environmental improvement and preventing pollution. We will demonstrate due diligence in the provision of our services, manage our work activities in a manner consistent with the principles of ecological sustainable practices and will deliver continuous improvement in environmental performance by:
- Proactively working with all levels of Government, regulatory authorities, client and community stakeholders to enable environmental issues to be addressed at an early stage of works;
- Endeavoring to confirm with reasonable community expectations by informing, listening to and responding to their needs affected by our works;
- Undertaking activities in a manner which encourages environmental sustainability and the protection and enhancement of the environment;
- Preventing pollution and minimising environmental impacts resulting from our activities;
- Promoting waste reduction through waste minimization and the efficient use, reuse and recycling of resources;
- Promoting environmental awareness by education and training employees in environmentally sound operating procedures to ensure continued performance improvements in the area of environmental protection. And as such encourage understanding and implementation of the objectives and aims of this policy;
- Communicate this policy to all employees, sub-contractors and other stakeholders as well as making this policy available to the general public; and
- Periodically auditing our Environmental Management system, analyse findings and seek continual improvements to our environmental processes and their effective implementation.